Saturday, September 25, 2010

2010 Alaska cruise trip writing project outline

The 2-week Alaska trip has come to the end. I had an absolutely great time, and of course many stories to tell. So I have decided to launch a writing project about my first time cruise experiences. This will be the second time I attempt to write a blog series in two languages (Chinese/English). Hopefully, it will be completed faster than the first time (It took me 1.5 years to write everything I wanted to write about driving from LA to Florida in 15 days).

As a tentative outline, this series will contain -

Link to Photos (will be done first)

My first time cruising experience (general thoughts)
Personal experience on Auto Revalidation
On-board experience - dining
On-board experience - staterooms
On-board experience - public space facilities
On-board experience - entertainment
Thought: Shall I use shore excursion from the cruise company?

side trips:
Vancouver
Ketchikan
Juneau
Skagway and Klondike Highway
Anchorage Zoo
Seward
Fairbanks

No comments: